Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bump in the Road

Just when I was feeling overwhelmed about raising all of the money for TWO of us to go on this mission trip, God once again showed me that he was in control. I was really beginning to doubt myself and question whether or not I was in God's will for this trip. For those of you who know me, it will come as no surprise that I can be a little (or maybe a lot) hard-headed and feeling like I have to be in control of all circumstances. If I decide I want something done I want it done....today!!

Imagine my surprise when I went to the post office that afternoon and found a letter from a friend in Monroeville. My sister had posted on her facebook page about our trip. This friend felt led to make a donation for our trip!! Needless to say it was a very humbling experience for me. First, to know that someone thought enough of us to make a donation. Second, to remind me that I am NOT in control.

Please continue to pray for the team God has put together for this trip and that He will use us to work wonderful work with the orphans in Costa Rica!!

No comments:

Post a Comment