Sunday, August 1, 2010

God is Great, God is Good



One of my jobs on the trip was to take my photo printer so we could give each child his/her own pictures. Well, this was a hit! I was so glad Alicia brought this up during one of our conference calls. The children, especially the teenagers, wanted LOTS of pictures to keep. Kim #2 had some photo albums that the first team did not use so we let the kids at Cocos have these. Some of them wanted to fill every single page and I tried to print as many as possible. Wendi, our fearless team leader, kept giving me a time update about our departure so I could finish. I say all of this so you can understand this picture I took. The day at Villa's I was set up at one of the kitchen tables with the photo printer. I was lucky enough to be close enough to take this picture of the little girls as they were about to eat lunch. I glanced up and on their own they bowed their heads and were saying the blessing!! Isn't God great and isn't God good?

No comments:

Post a Comment