Saturday, March 27, 2010

Play Ball....(Demopolis Middle School Tourney)







Hey, baseball fans!!

We (Wilson Hall Middle School) spent today playing in the Demopolis Middle School Baseball Tournament. It was an absolutely gorgeous day with the sun shining all day long. This was a welcome change in the weather after so much rain, cold weather, and even snow.

As I was taking pictures of Caleb (WHMS #6), it hit me that this would be a GREAT way to earn some money for our upcoming mission trip. So, I took pictures of the players of the two teams we played and passed this blog site on to them. If you are interested in looking at the pictures (and maybe purchasing some) here are the directions.


Step 2: The user name is demopolis (doesn't matter about caps)

Step 3: The password is 26451

Step 4: Enter your e-mail and name

Step 5: Click webshow on the left side of the screen to view photos

The pictures should be available to view on this site by Monday afternoon. If you are having trouble viewing the pictures please email me at kimwstanley@gmail.com and I will check on it. Thanks in advance for any photo items that you purchase. All of the proceeds will help us get to Costa Rica to visit the orphanages in Limon this summer. There are some really neat items that you can purchase through this site including bag tags, magnets, and trader cards just to mention a few. Special thanks to my sister, Pattie, for allowing us to make these pictures possible through Shutter Flutter! (Check out her blog on the list of blogs I follow on the left side of this screen!) By the way, if you like the photos you see and would like to have more games photographed, please contact me at kimwstanley@gmail.com and let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment