Friday, July 16, 2010

More Beach Day Pictures













The kids had so much fun playing in the sand and the waves. I think Audriana had the most fun in the water out of anybody. She was so hesitant at first, but Valerie helped her jump the waves and held on to her. (It is the last picture.) I wish I could send the sound of the laughter through the computer because it was amazing! She is holding her little boy, Jose', in the other pictures. Her story is one that touched me deeply. When we get back home and after I've had some time I will write about her.

4 comments:

  1. Kim and Caleb, Sean and I just logged on to see all the posts at once. I think we couldn't have handled the suspense from day-to-day! What an amazing journey for both of you and these beautiful children. Thanks for giving of your time and talents to make such a difference in their lives. We can't wait to hear more when we're home and to see all the pictures - the ones posted are great and will be treasures for the kids for a long time to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Miss Kim and Caleb!!!!! We made it home safely and are checking out this blog!!!! It is awesome!!!! Thank you guys so much for doing it!

    Lexi or Lexis (ha ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad everyone made it home safely. I am working on my pictures right now and will have them cleaned up soon. You guys worked so hard and really made a difference in the lives of the children. We are so glad you were a part of the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious Kim and Caleb - I've loved looking through this blog - thanks for all your work!!! Loved meeting and working alongside you - so glad you were with us, even though it was a frustrating beginning for you guys! The Lord had it all worked out :) All our love - Brenda and Lexi

    ReplyDelete